Join My Free E-Mail Course
and download some of my MP3/PDF Lessons
If you want to speak German fluently in less than 6 months,
sign up for free and learn how it works – sidebar top right corner
You should pay attention to the correct spelling of your e-mail address!
Here is the schedule for the e-mail course lessons:
- Short Story: Schneckenwitz
Download Version MP3/PDF – immediately
- Short Story: Prank Call Story Download Version MP3/PDF – 7 days later
- Short Story: Prank Call Story – QAG Download Version MP3/PDF – 1 day later
- How many words? Download Version MP3/PDF – 12 days later
- Repetitions Download Version MP3/PDF – 14 days later
- Memory Download Version MP3/PDF – 14 days later
Sign up for free – upper right corner
And if you are a beginner – don't worry!
I have had many beginners, some with no knowledge of German at all and they all have made a huge step with my TPRS lessons. My lessons seem a little difficult at first glance, but they are not! After a few repetitions they are easy!
You have all you need – Every TPRS lesson has:
1. The English translation (for your understanding)
2. The recorded speaker (for your pronunciation)
3. The written words (for learning the spelling)
4. QAG for active participation (in order to save the information in your brain).
You don’t have to learn the words by heart.
You are going to learn them automatically.
Trust me, it is just a matter of repetition.
You can do it! – Have faith in yourself and never give up!
I will use your e-mail address only to send you news, tips and German lessons.
At the bottom of every e-mail will be a link to cancel all further e-mails.
That means you can unsubscribe at any time.
What is TPRS?
TPRS is the short form for Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling. The method has several steps:
First you will listen to a native speaker telling a funny story. You need to read the text of the story at the same time. Do this a few times. This way you will get familiar to the voice of the native speaker and the text. Then look at the English translation and try to understand the meaning of the text. You don't need to learn any vocabulary by heart, you will get it automatically. Just try to understand the meaning.
Then listen a few more times. You are going to understand much more of the content now. Do this a couple of days. After some days you can switch to the Question and Answer Game. Try to listen to the questions and get the meaning. Listen to the answers and try to answer the questions yourself. After some repetitions you will be able to answer the questions before the speaker. By this time you will have made a huge step!
I wish you a lot of fun with my lessons